- How did you two meet? Do you still remember your first date, what was it like?
“We first met when we were working, although we worked at different shops.
Our first date was amazing! We went to Ancol to enjoy the beautiful beach and had so much fun playing together.”
- Can you share with us some of your memorable dating moments? By the way, how long have you been dating?
“We LOVE going on beach dates! So, once in a while, we would go to the beach and just play with the water, having fun without worrying what other people would think of us.
We’ve been dating for 6 years.”
- What do you like most about each other? Is there a special moment that you will remember always?
“We’ve learnt to like and appreciate everything that’s there, everything that each of us has. We accept each other just as they are, but also help each other in their growth. We think that it’s important to not only accept the good things, but to also embrace all of other person’s strengths and weaknesses, all of their successes and failures.
We will always remember all of the highs and lows, the thicks and thins that we went through together as a couple… Those, we believe, are our special moments.”
- Tell us more about you. What are your hobbies? What would a typical day for you be like?
“Me? I’m just a lucky man who’s got the amazing privilege of meeting Nia and having her by my side. My hobby? Looking at her face is probably my new hobby… does that count? Haha.
We used to spend most of our time working, but whenever there was free time, we would have lunch or go to the cinemas together.” – Ferry
- What are your favorite songs and movies?
“One of our favorite songs is Endless Story by The Light The Heat, and we love watching horror movies.”
- When did you realize that you wanted to spend the rest of your lives with each other? Did he propose? How was the proposal?
“When our journey of love had been going on for a long time. We realised that we could partner well with each other through life’s many obstacles, and we’ve stuck with each other the whole time. So, yes, we believe that time really does tell.”
No, there was no proposal! We only talked through this together.”
- Tell us your photoshoot experience with us!
“First of all, it was so fun that the time flew by really fast. Second, we felt really comfortable. We were free to be who we truly are and not fake anything.”
- How would you describe Ferry?
“Ferry? Simply put, he is a man who likes to work for the sake of his family and his future.” – Nia
- How would you describe Nia?
“Nia? She’s the little woman who has been faithful and patient with me for a long time. She has stayed with me as I pass through both the hardships and joy in life.” – Ferry
- Describe your relationship in one sentence.
“A good relationship makes us happy.”
- What is something that is unique to both of you, something that makes you different from other couples?
“What makes us different from other couples is that we are like best friends! We can discuss and talk to each other about almost everything, from work to other difficult or easy topics.”
- What is one thing that the other person does that makes you feel most loved?
“We feel most loved when we focus on caring for each other, when we make the effort to tend to one another’s needs, and putting them above our own needs.”
- What was your first impression of him? How much has the way you look at him change now?
“All I remember was that he and I both ‘clicked’ when I first saw him. And yes, he has changed a lot. As time goes by, I’ve watched him become more and more mature, both physically AND mentally. He has grown to be more responsible for the things which are entrusted into his hands.” – Nia
- Do you have a Valentine’s day or Anniversary tradition?
“We don’t celebrate just Valentine’s day or anniversaries. Because, to us, every day is a special day. Every day is an opportunity to show each other our deepest love and appreciation.”